CABLE CAR SKY DINING
Commence the Sky Dining experience on Faber Peak Singapore, located 100 metres above the sea, which features cable car joyrides, and a vibrant cluster of dining and entertainment amidst the relaxing lush greenery!
Cosy up in your very own private cable car cabin and savour a delicious 4-course meal, as you take in the lights and splendour of Singapore’s cityscape set against the romantic night skies with Sky Dining.
• Dinner is served on the cable car ride (3 round trips) between Mount Faber and Sentosa. 30 minutes per round trip.
• Tour may not operate under adverse weather and dinner may be served at the Faber Peak outlets. No refund will be entertained.
• No refund for cancellation within 72 hours from Sky Dining booking date.
• Excludes hotel pick-up/drop off.
|Duration||Days of Operation||Pick-up Time||Departs From|
|1.5 hours||Daily||6.00pm to 7.00pm||Faber Peak
Serving up a true melting pot of flavours and food, Singapore’s cultural diversity is reflected through the array of local cuisines comprising Chinese, Malay, Indian and Peranakan.
The bustling Geylang Serai market lies at the heart of the Malay community and features predominately Malay and Indian cuisine. The famous market has a wet section selling fresh produce, from live fish to spices, and a food centre on the upper level. Enjoy all time Singaporean favourites like Roti Prata and Thosai taken with a frothy glass of Teh Tarik.
Traditionally associated with the Peranakan and Eurasian communities, the Joo Chiat/Katong enclave is a treasure trove rich in history and picture-perfect architecture of pre-war shophouses. To Singaporeans this neighbourhood is home to the famous Laksa, Ondeh-ondeh and other delicacies.
And, if you’re lucky, you’ll get to watch popiah masters standing over hot griddles twirling dollops of dough in mid-air to make those paper thin wrappers for fresh spring rolls.
• Includes touring in private transportation.
• Min 2 paxs to operate.
• Food sampling included.
• Markets will be substituted if closed for spring cleaning.
|Duration||Days of Operation||Pick-up Time|
|3.5 hours||Tue to Fri||9.15am|